For the Kid in All of Us

Hey, remember when Nintendo made you feel whole? Wouldn't you like to give it a hug? My darling friend at Bubble Up Creations has made that possible.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gumdrop Babies

Meet Miss Marmalade.
~
She's an orange & vanilla bean gum drop. She lives in Sprinkle Town.
Gumdrop Babies is my latest creation.
Miss Marmalade, MM for short, is tiny. She's just a few inches off the ground, & completely adorable. She is part of my latest collection to go along with my children's story Gumdrop Babies, which will be released late Spring 2011.

She's just as cute as can be with a little vanilla bean flower in her hair.

She loves Christmas.

This is her favorite fruit, the pomegranate.
Gumdrop babies only eat fruit-that's why they are so sweet.

I hope all of you fall in love with her. I know she sure melted my heart.
More Gumdrop Babies to come! Stay tuned!
~
Want your own Gumdrop Baby? They are only $4!
~
~
Please note that I am back ordered through the holidays but I am still taking orders. I just cannot guarantee that your order will be done by Christmas.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment