For the Kid in All of Us

Hey, remember when Nintendo made you feel whole? Wouldn't you like to give it a hug? My darling friend at Bubble Up Creations has made that possible.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kelly Curly Boutique~Formerly Bubble Up Creations

I merged two loves baking, and craft making.

Together they formed Kelly Curly Boutique (formerly Bubble Up Creations).

As we say a fond farwell to Bubble Up Creations I hope that you will take a moment to visit my new site and see my new items.

~

Welcome to Kelly Curly Boutique, where we sell "Everything Cute."


From hand crochetted characters to made from scratch sweets; you're sure to find that something cute here.

~

Please see my etsy page for what is available. http://www.etsy.com/shop/KellyCurlyBoutique

~

If you would like a special order feel free to email me at:


~

Or call me at:

480.648.8KCB

~

COMING SOON!!! Gumdrop Babies a Children's Story.


~

• Jewelry• Children’s Stories• Felt Creations

Crocheted Characters• Knitted items• Baked Goods

• Paintings• Comics• Hand Stitched Characters

• Illustration• Event Planning • Hand Made Crafts


~

To see more of my baking visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment