For the Kid in All of Us

Hey, remember when Nintendo made you feel whole? Wouldn't you like to give it a hug? My darling friend at Bubble Up Creations has made that possible.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Group Photos!

I took a group photo before these guys were sent to their new homes. The large poison mushroom is still available for $20, but the rest are all shipped and gone.
Want one of your own? Feel free to email me at: bubbleupcreations@yahoo.com
Or check out my etsy page at:
~
Notice: I am booked for the holidays and although I am still taking orders I can no longer guarantee that your order will be done by Christmas this year. Thank you for your understanding and for being part of the success of my business! It's all thanks to my wonderuful fans!
They all grow up so fast...sniffles. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment