For the Kid in All of Us

Hey, remember when Nintendo made you feel whole? Wouldn't you like to give it a hug? My darling friend at Bubble Up Creations has made that possible.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yvonne's Fan

When I got this order I wasn't sure how I'd make a fan out of yarn, but after speaking with Yvonne, and making this into a plush fan, I think it came out beautifully.
It really fits Yvonne's style. A friend of hers even said, "It looks like Yvonne."
That made my day!

I hand stitched the Iris.

I looked all over the Internet and I didn't see anything like this.
Yvonne has something made just for her that no one else has.

Here is the back of the fan key chain.
I love how it came out.
~
Want something made for you?
~
~
Please note that I am back ordered through the holidays but I am still taking orders. I just cannot guarantee that your order will be done by Christmas.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment